Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Autumn Song

October outfit: dark floral dress, burnt orange and gray bag
Black lace-up boots, black wool-blend tights
Malia Designs fall crossbody bag
Fall outfit: cozy black cardigan
Pumpkin, broom, bag
The air is cold, the leaves are turning, and I'm reaching for fuzzy cardigans. This one has been living in my costume box for years, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been a part of my everyday wardrobe - but it definitely is now. The big, floppy collar is very cozy. (Incidentally, this is the same cardigan and tights I wore with my witch's costume at the Land of Oz).

This concludes the remix featuring the Hello Dolly dress from Mata Traders. (For now, that is - I know I'll be wearing this dress all fall and winter). I love how it layers, and I couldn't be crazier about the print and colors.

Have you pulled out any autumnal layers or accessories recently? I think my favorite autumn accessory is a cup of hot tea. I'm off to brew some!

dress: c/o mata traders
tights // dress (used as top): asos (old)
bag: c/o malia designs
boots // cardigan: second-hand

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest

4 comments:

  1. This makes me wish we have autumn in the Philippines too! Love your outfit. That cardigan looks very cozy indeed <3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, they sum up autumn just perfectly! I love how you've included a pumpkin. Your outfit is just lovely, especially the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you more every time I see it. It just has that autumn feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn pictures. It must be so lovely to wander through the woods like that and as always, the dress looks fabulous in your outfit. Love the pumpkin and broomstick picture!

    ReplyDelete