Sunday, May 3, 2015

Wayfarer

The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer - pinecone
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer
The Flying Clubhouse: Wayfarer - outfit
This fringed scarf was once a bright sky blue. It was very pretty, but I never wore it. After using Rit to dye it a moss green it works much better with my wardrobe. I'm as passionate about earth tones now as I was last October when I wore the scarf with this outfit.

jacket // boots: thrifted
bag: c/o malia designs
hat: asos
scarf (modified): sugar magnolia


bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest

8 comments:

  1. my word, these are fabulous. in some of the shots you look like a silent film star, and your hair is getting longer!
    your earth tones and photography is certainly to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love how you bring things like earth tones and plaid into spring, is beautifully unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect post and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an absolute beauty - a timeless classic beauty :) I must agree, you do resemble a silent movie star. And this outfit is amazing, everything from the plaid dress, to the hat, to the ankle boots - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous <3 I always love your pics and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos. I love the ones of you in this outfit (it is a great, timeless outfit), but also the ending photo showing the items grouped together. Creative and pretty.

    ReplyDelete