Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Fancy

The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | maxi dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | maxi dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | Novica shawl
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | Novica cotton shawl
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | August outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy | mushroom
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy
The Flying Clubhouse: Summer Fancy
This crochet tiered maxi dress was a gift from my husband earlier this summer. I imagine it's the perfect thing to wear on a beach vacation, but I've enjoyed wearing it around town, running errands. It's a great dress to combat the August heat and humidity (while feeling oh-so-fancy). This is the first maxi dress I've tried. While this outfit deviates from my typical style, I enjoy trying something different.

shawl: novica
moon pendant: light years
bag: vintage 70s via crazygoodbananas
sandals: salt water via modcloth (old)

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram

5 comments:

  1. Your husband really knows how to make you look like an absolute GODDESS!
    I admit, the dress is beyond gorgeous but I think it looks the best because it radiates your beauty. Although it's not your usual style, I'm really glad you tried it out and showed us how it looked because IT IS JUST SUPERB! I think the beauty elevates when you decide to wrap that shawl around your shoulder/arms. You look like you jumped out of a mythical story!
    Sorry, I'm a little too excited here...

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and your hair has grown out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit and shooting location. I really like the shawl + maxi dress combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair here is so lovely and the dress too. You look like a woodland fairy almost- just the slightest bit ethereal.

    ReplyDelete