Friday, September 25, 2015

Tweed

The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Jumper Outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Jumper Outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Red Suede Bag
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Red Suede Bag
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Celtic Key Necklace
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Fall Outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Fall Accessories
The Flying Clubhouse: Tweed | Fall Outfit
Like my last one, this outfit is also very thrifty. A gray or black mini jumper has been on my thrifting list for awhile and I finally found a tweed one with the perfect fit and shape. The pockets are definitely a bonus. It sort if functions like a little black dress. I can see wearing this jumper as a dress with a nice pair of heels and bright necklace to a fancy event. I also like how it looks with some casual moccasins and a denim jacket over it. However, this jumper plus tights, boots, a blouse, and a hat may end up being my fall uniform.

dress // blouse // boots // bag: thifted
tights // hat: asos (old)
necklace: light years (similar)

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram

6 comments:

  1. How lovely you look in this outfit. Such wonderful thrifted finds. The tweed jumper looks wonderful on you and is a great addition to your fall wardrobe. I love the bright redness of the suede bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;-) A monochromatic outfit really makes a red bag stand out, doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. This outfit is beyond adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect fall uniform! I dig the tweed. And the hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the commenter above me - this is the perfect look for fall! I've been drooling over pinafore dresses, and I love this tweed version with the high necked blouse and wide brimmed hat. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit. Something about it so timeless and so very perfect for fall. You know, too, this is exactly the sort of thing my father would have loved me to wear back when I was growing up and making all these horrid teenage fashion choices. He'd say this sort of look- the jumper dress with the white dress shirt beneath- would be timeless and indeed it is because now decades later we are still gushing over how lovely it looks!

    ReplyDelete