Monday, October 12, 2015

Indigo

The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Indigo | fall outfit
I did something crazy with my boots. I thought they were a little wide in the calf, and since I had thrifted them for only $4 dollars, I figured I could afford to experiment. I ended up sewing up the backs of the boots and cutting off the excess. I was surprised at how well my sewing machine handled shoe-leather. But it worked! Now my boots fit better in the leg and there's a raw seam in the back, which you can see in the last photo. I thought it might bother me, but I actually like it.

Anyway, they're a good pair of boots for completing fall outfits like this one.

free people dress: lord and taylor (old)
bag: vintage 70s via crazygoodbananas
locket: vintage
boots: thrifted

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram

2 comments: