Monday, November 23, 2015

November, November

The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfitThe Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | black turtleneck
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | leaf
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | vintage suede clutch
The Flying Clubhouse: November, November | fall outfit
This gray wool shift dress is my current favorite thrifted find. I always keep my eye out for neutral, shift-shape jumpers on the thrift store racks, and I was delighted to find this one. I've been combining it was all sorts of different tops and tights. This turtleneck may have been part of my 2014 Halloween costume, but it's been worn many times since (I've repaired holes in it on two separate occasions, totally worth it)!

Steven took these photos (except for the leaf close-ups) and we were both in a big rush because it was so cold and windy outside. I think he did an amazing job - especially since video is more of his thing. He definitely has a 'cinematic eye.'

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it, and a wonderful final week of November, if you don't.

turtleneck // ankle boots // shift dress: thrifted
suede clutch: vintage 60s/70s
tights: shop ruche (old)

Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra | Ain't Misbehavin' | 1929

6 comments:

  1. Anna, I said it once and I'll say it again: "You are so beautiful!"
    Seriously, all these photos blow me away. And to know that Steven's the one who took it, well.
    He has an eye for beauty, I find. Lovely, lovely shots!

    P.S: Still loving your Halloween costume from last year ;)

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bivi!! Now I'm like - Steven, will you please take all the photos??? :-D

      Delete
  2. I like how this outfit is understated but there is visual interest due to the texture and the stripes of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristian. I've been enjoying more outfits where a bag or another accessory takes center stage. :-)

      Delete