Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bohème

The Flying Clubhouse: Bohème | vintage outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Bohème | vintage outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Bohème | outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Bohème | vintage outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Bohème | vintage outfit
Here's the last outfit of 2015. This year, most new additions to my wardrobe were second-hand. The majority were thrifted and a few came from vintage shops - like this little 70s printed smock dress. Anyway, I've really fallen for a recycled wardrobe, and I plan on sticking with second-hand shopping in the New Year. I have a number of other resolutions and plans for 2016, some of which I need to keep secret for now, and some of which are what you might expect - eating healthier, exercising more, and trying new things.

These photos were taken over a week ago, but still representative of the odd warm weather we've been having. We traveled to warmer climes over the holidays too, but now we're home enjoying the quiet of December's end.

Happy New Year! Thanks for reading.

dress: vintage 70s via longingly
bag // boots: thrifted
socks: made locally
hat: target (old)

7 comments:

  1. Everything about this outfit is pure love <3
    Loving your new year's resolutions too! Shopping secondhand is always a good idea in my book ;) I haven't got my resolutions all figured out yet. In the past several years, it's been the same old, same old. But, since most of them have been resolved—which, I guess, is a good thing, I'm at a loss for thoughts...
    Wishing you an incredible New Year!

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! <3

      Well, I guess resolved resolutions is a reason to celebrate! Plus, I think it's never too late to come up with a New Year's resolution, so no rush, right? :-)

      Wishing you an incredible New Year too!

      Delete
  2. This dress is amazing, beautiful look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is more pattern than I'm used to seeing you in, but still very much you. You visually remind me of Joan Baez or some of those other queens of folk rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love that folk rock vibe. :-) I adore patterns, but I guess I'm a picky pattern person, lol.

      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. This vintage dress is so so pretty! I love it with the over-the-knee socks. You look amazing, as always. Happy new year!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete