Thursday, February 25, 2016

Corduroy

The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy
The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy
The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy
The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy
The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy | vintage faux turquoise pendant
The Flying Clubhouse: Corduroy
The Flying Clubhouse: CorduroyI found this 90s brown corduroy jumper some month back, and I've worn it often since. It's like a good pair of jeans - it goes with most tops to make a variety of casual outfits. I'm wearing a comfortable black turtleneck here. I wear so much black, I should probably find a lighter background to document my outfits. It's going to be spring soon, so I might try some outdoor photos again. In the meantime I'll just stay warm and fade into the background...

dress // turtleneck // embroidered bag: thrifted
necklace: vintage by rudi

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great look. The corduroy is classic and perfect for your style! Your makeup also looks lovely.
    XO

    https://heathermoors.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take 90s items and make them look so, so good!

    ReplyDelete