Thursday, February 11, 2016

February Flower Child

The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child
The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child
The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child | crochet vest
The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child
The Flying Clubhouse: February Flower Child
Every day is a big-hair day, but some days are bigger than others. I never know what I'm going to wake up with - or end up with after styling. I'm not complaining, but it took me years to learn to love 'surprise hair.' I've been using a mousse with a copper tone to bring out the strawberry. It's subtle, but conditioning and my curls like it. It's Roux Fanci-Full, which I hear is the hair beauty secret of the senior citizen set.

'Flower Child' is the name of my lipstick color. It's Jane Weather Wear Lipstick. It smells minty and has always been my favorite. In fact, it was one of the first lipsticks I ever bought. I picked up a few tubes in the 2000s before Jane went bankrupt. Amazingly, I still have some of this ancient lip color, and it's still as fresh as ever. Jane is back in business, but not so Flower Child or the Weather Wear Lipsticks, so I think I'll just enjoy my own stash while it lasts. 

Have you ever kept a cosmetic item over ten years? Or is that just nuts? ;-)

Anyway, I wish everyone a lovely Valentine's Day this Sunday. 

dress: asos (old)
crochet vest: vintage 70s via tender house
macrame bag // necklaces: thrifted vintage
ring: c/o greenola

5 comments:

  1. You´re so sweet :) love your hair and that vest...and everything :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Happy Valentine's weekend!

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty! Love your hair and dress ;)
    Happy valentine!

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is amazing! Mine is about the same length as yours now, and I really like it. I also love your bangs and wish I had the patience to wear them, too. :) Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to embrace my own "surprise hair" but honestly, you hair looks so fantastic every time I see it- which, I'm sure doesn't always feel like it, but know your hair is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete