Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine

The Flying Clubhouse: Valentine | crochet dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Valentine | crochet dress outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Valentine | crochet dress outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Valentine | lapis heart
Valentine's Day is coming and February is also my birthday month so I treated myself to a vintage crochet dream dress. I found this one at the Hip Vintage Soul shop after much searching on Etsy. It appears to be homemade and had no lining like many crochet dresses from the 60s and 70s, which makes it so versatile. I wore a matching cream-colored slip here, but I might try a red or black one next. 

I've featured this multicolored suede clutch quite a few times before, but I love the look of jewel tones with this white dress. The red tights and lapis heart necklace complete the look.

dress: vintage 60s/70s via hip vintage soul
clutch: vintage 70s
necklace: artmckay

bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram

3 comments:

  1. Oh.... the color combinations are endless here. I would even try a royal blue slip underneath. Very nice find.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome dress. I love how you styled it and look forward to seeing it again on your blog. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is just perfect! What an epic find! I really love it with the white slip underneath but I'm intrigued to see how a different-colored one would look too. So cute.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete