Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Chambray

The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | spring outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | spring outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | spring outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | spring outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | spring outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | Darjeeling Tea
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | blossoms
The Flying Clubhouse: Chambray | blossoms
Here's an everyday outfit for both adventuring and going to the library. I was very excited to find this embroidered chambray tunic dress by CP Shades at one of my local thrifting haunts. My usual style formula is a basic tunic dress + accessories, so I see a lot of possibilities whenever I come across a dress like this. I'm wearing it here with my current favorite suede and macrame bag. Also thrifted, it's deceptively small but big enough for wallet, cell phone, lip gloss, and keys.

cp shades tunic // bag // scarf: thrifted
hat: asos

5 comments:

  1. So very, very lovely. Chambray is, hands down, one of my favourite fabrics ever. I have a vintage chambray shirtwaist dress that's as comfy as the day is long and which has become something of a de facto travel outfit for me in recent years for that very reason.

    Wishing you a splendid long weekend,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! I hope you have a great long weekend too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see spring blossoms coming out! It's also a lovely tunic - so impressed it has pockets too. I think 'suitable for adventuring and going to the library' should be used more often to describe outfits. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you! I'm always impressed when a dress or a tunic has pockets too. :-)

      Delete
  3. Adventuring + library time = the best of times.

    Also, the scarf and hat added to this is really what elevates this outfit into something truly unique. I love how you dress in this very accessible way and your accessories add to it.

    ReplyDelete