Monday, June 27, 2016

Summertime | Green Mod Tent Dress

The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress | 60s Vintage
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress | summertime outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress | polka dots
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress | round pockets
The Flying Clubhouse: Green Mod Tent Dress
The Flying Clubhouse: Hydrangea
The Flying Clubhouse: Hydrangea
Here's my new favorite summer dress. This mod 60s tent dress has such a perfect construction. It's fitted and structured at the yolk and flares out in a wide "A" shape to the hem. I'm not sure what the fabric is, but it almost feels like a table cloth which helps give the dress its shape. Of course, my favorite part of this picnic cutie is the large round pockets. (In some of these photos I'm hiding my camera remote in a pocket). It's so exciting to find a vintage piece that feels new - like this one.

dress: vintage 60s via perpetuallight
bag: vintage 70s thrifted
headband: diy
moccasins: minnetonka

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic outfit and setting. I love how the landscape echos the colours at work in this beautiful green and brown look (and vice versa). Plus, those round pockets are seriously adorable.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The landscape and outfit coordination was just a happy accident! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I never knew I needed circle pockets in my life until this dress...

      Delete
  3. Fantastic outfit and I love the scenery. Oh, and POCKETS. Big, roomy, circle pockets! I love any skirt or dress with pockets - more companies should use them regularly.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so perfectly you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love that bag! I found one similar to it a few years ago at a garage sale. Mine was a bit smaller than yours though. I use mine for concerts or places that I don't want to lug around a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress so much! It fits you perfectly and the green polka dot fabric is the best. The big pockets on the front make it that much better.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete