Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe

The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe #wildflowers
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe #floppyhat
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe #turtleneck
The Flying Clubhouse: Pumpkin Spice My Wardrobe #trail
Orange is a wonderful color, but I prefer it in moderation. My new bag is sort of an orangey brown, and of course my hair is orange, which is usually enough for me. This top is the only piece of really orange clothing I currently have in my wardrobe. Since I scaled back to a semi-minimal-capsule wardrobe, I'm very careful of the colors I keep. I thrifted this turtleneck sweater last year. Despite being a wild card in my wardrobe, it surprisingly goes with most of my bottoms, so I decided to keep it around. Besides, I love turtlenecks, and it's such a sweet fall piece.

This skirt is a piece I have worn at least once a week since I got it - sometimes more. I never really found a pair of decent shorts this past summer, so I wore this skirt instead. Now that the weather's turned, I've been wearing a lot of similar skirt and turtleneck combinations. It's turned into almost a uniform for me.

top // boots: thrifted
bag: second-hand via ebay
skirt: asos
hat: target (old)

3 comments:

  1. your entire aesthetic is just *drools*
    i love your hair, such a stunning colour.
    New follower (and new blogger) here :)
    http://trashedvintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, India pixie! I really appreciate it. I hope your new blogging adventure brings you lots of joy. <3

      Delete
  2. Great work! I’m really inspired by it :)
    Cartincoupon

    ReplyDelete