Thursday, November 3, 2016

November Gold

The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold
The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold #smockdress
The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold #boots
The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold #falloutfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold #falloutfit
The Flying Clubhouse: November Gold #smockdress
November is a wonderful month. Things slow down a little after the bustle of October. Today was remarkably warm for the beginning of November - too warm for tights, but I wore them for the sake of this post to reflect a more typical outfit for the season.

I'm wearing something old and something n̶e̶w̶ old in this outfit. Although I've sold off most of my older clothes, I've kept this smock dress around since the beginning of this blog. I just love the shape and understated floral print. The boots are second-hand, but new to me. I've been looking for some affordable high-quality boots I can take from the hiking trail to downtown. Someone was selling these leather ones in excellent condition and ridiculously cheap on Ebay (seriously - I'm worried the seller may have lost money between fees and shipping costs). Anyway, only time will tell how well these used boots will hold up, but so far they are the comfortable walking boots I've been looking for.

hat // dress: asos (old)
boots // bag: used via ebay
vintage kuchi pendant: etsy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like those boots were a good find!! Love this look. xxx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing, and I love this dress too. The perfect fall outfit! The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely you look in this outfit! I adore the boots. They're perfect for fall. November has started off very warm over here too. Wonderful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete