Monday, January 2, 2017

Roses

The Flying Clubhouse: Roses #outfit
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses | layered necklaces
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses
The Flying Clubhouse: Roses | painting
Happy New Year!

I posted a very similar outfit with this American Apparel dress not terribly long ago, but I wanted to highlight my favorite dress from 2016. I might have worn this to a party, but I didn't actually go out for New Years Eve. Steven and I had a great time staying in, playing video games and eating celebratory chocolate cake. 

It felt like the world went nuts in 2016, and it was hard on the soul. It taught us a lot, though. On a personal and practical level, 2016 was good to us. We're alive, we stayed healthy. I picked up painting again after a long hiatus. 

Despite all the darkness, I have high hopes for 2017 and I wish all the best for you in this New Year.

shoes: thrifted
vintage 70s clutch: etsy

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! I love the dress, and the clutch does a great job picking up all of the colors in it.
    Here's to a much better 2017!
    Zella Maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this dress and the necklaces fit it perfectly, as doesn't the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your combination of dress and clutch- the colours work so well together. Happy New Year- and I hope you have a fabulous 2017!!
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete