Friday, July 21, 2017

Over All

The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | necklace #timelessdesigns
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All | Outfit #summerstyle
The Flying Clubhouse: Over All
This denim overall jumper has been one of my closet staples for the last couple months. It came from ASOS. I bought it after I scouring thrift stores, ebay, and etsy. I can almost always find what I'm looking for second-hand - like my boots - but not this time. It's like a pair of jeans - it goes with everything.

My fun necklace came from my friend Emily at Timeless Designs. She makes creative jewelry from upcycled finds. The centerpiece of my necklace was formerly a vintage brooch. I have a fussy thyroid, so chokers usually don't work for me, although I love the look. This necklace is a bit looser than most chokers, and it's also adjustable, with a lovely hook and chain in the back. It's just perfect and I can wear it all day. This isn't a sponsored post - I just love Emily's work (and her prices can't be beat)! You can find Timeless Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

boots: thrifted
pinafore: asos
blouse: little shop in cozumel
bag: crazygoodbananas on etsy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and very you, that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty necklace- I do love upcycled jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to try one of those pinafores - you are certainly rocking yours!

    Sadie
    Aim For Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this look. the florals and denim and brown, even the green woods backdrop behind. timeless, vintage, current, classic. perfect.

    Randy Abby
    WAKE ME UP Blog

    ReplyDelete