Wednesday, July 7, 2021

More Time Outdoors

Steven has been dealing with chronic back and leg pain for the past 6 years. Sometimes he's fine, but it often flares up and really impedes what he wants or needs to do. Recently he's started physical therapy, and it's been going really well. The physical therapists have taught him helpful exercises and practices for his condition. He was able to go on a short hike and a short bike ride this week, which considering the last few months is pretty amazing. I'm really happy that he's starting to get more of his physical life back.

Here are some photos from the Parkway and of our hike around Julian Price Lake. Also, I found some red Converses in my (not that unusual but also not common) 8.5 size at Goodwill. Converse sneakers have been a constant in my life since about 2008. They are so comfortable for walking and even hiking, and I know they always fit in a men's 6.5 or women's 8.5. The last few pairs I've had were found second-hand.

⋆ bloglovin | pinterest | instagram | art shop | flickr ⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment