Saturday, October 27, 2018

Late October

This October, Steven and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. It's so cliche, but time really has flown!

Although it was a busy month, my sister was able to visit (she brought us the most beautiful sunflower bouquet) and we all went apple-picking. Since Steven and my sister (and a lot of my friends) are teachers, and very busy at this time of year, I was really grateful they could take a short break and we could do some simple fall activities. The apple orchard we visited had the most delicious apple donuts, too.

Do you like my little Halloween decoration? I picked up this vintage pumpkin-head at a thrift shop last year, and I love him so much. When it's not October, he holds my pens and pencils - he's so cute and creepy that he gets to stick around all year. I get strong Over the Garden Wall vibes from him.

 bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram art shop 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your photos! I've been meaning to go apple picking every single year and yet somehow I never do. I live in a state overflowing with apple trees and I have never gone.

    ReplyDelete