Friday, September 20, 2019

The Last Roll of Film - Kodak Tri-x400

Here are some highlights from our last roll of film. We used our 1980s Nikon l35af2, loaded with Kodak Tri-x400 film. We took these photos over a period of about a year.

I decided that this would be my last roll of film - at least for a very long time. I plan to sell the camera and give up the hobby because of expense and difficulty finding a reliable photo lab. Plus, I have so much to learn and enjoy with my digital camera. I'm realizing more and more that I have to choose my activities and hobbies carefully because there's just not enough time to devote to everything.

While film is not going to be a part of my life anymore, it was great fun getting this last roll of film printed. I actually completely forgot I was shooting in black and white!

⋆ bloglovin | pinterest | instagram | art shop | flickr ⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment