Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Shelfies and Selfies

Here's some selfies and shelfies. Its been a long time since I documented an outfit. I think my summer style is very bland. I'm so happy to pull out my sweaters, and I'm glad to be wearing some pleated wool pants I thrifted a few weeks ago. 

The photos of my shelf are older - note the spring flowers - but I wanted to show them off because they make me very happy. My shelf is equally functional and aesthetic. I keep my books, sewing supplies, some office supplies, mementos, and more here. 

I've been trying to find the joy in these small things - putting together outfits, arranging me space, because I'm going batty over everything else happening in the world. I'm sure you know the feeling. We're lucky to be in a safe position right now, but that doesn't stop the anxiety. I hope you are doing well and finding small things to help you relax.

If you're in the US, please remember to vote Biden/Harris.

⋆ bloglovin | pinterest | instagram | art shop | flickr ⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment