Thursday, September 6, 2018

Around the Clubhouse - September 6, 2018

The end of August and beginning of September - hectic times. We managed to squeeze in a nice hike off the Blue Ridge Parkway, but otherwise we've been working hard. I finished a collection of mauve and blush acrylic paintings on canvas, which I am getting ready to list in my shop.

I've spent a little of my free time managing my wardrobe. I've been on a clothes-buying ban for autumn, and I will likely continue the ban into the winter. When I pulled out my fall/winter clothes I realized I was in great shape for the cooler months. I've really tried to analyze all the pieces I need for my lifestyle, and with that in mind - knowing I have everything I need - it keeps me from getting anything new.

Little Jupiter is so happy living with my parents. We visited him last weekend and he's already grown so much. He bounces off the walls and chews on everything he can find. All the available electric cords have been hidden or placed out of reach. He's an adorable nut. Although he tested negative at his last vet visit, it recently became apparent he has worms (ugh), so he's currently getting treated for it. I'm hoping for a quick recovery, and so far it hasn't slowed him down. He's such a happy boy.

 bloglovin | tumblr | twitter | pinterest instagram art shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment