Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Look Back on March

Some quarantine things I've been up to:
  • Altering and mending clothes
  • Drinking too much tea
  • Extra painting - challenging myself by doing new things in art
  • Nursing a dusty miller plant back to health
  • Taming the lawn - grass is growing like crazy now
  • Avoiding washing dishes
  • Watching some house plants bloom
  • Currently treating myself to a month of Acorn TV
  • Getting nostalgic by playing Roller Coaster Tycoon
I hope you are OK and healthy and safe. I know I'm not that active in responding to comments here, and I apologize for that because I really do appreciate them, but feel free to tell me what you've been doing in quarantine in the comments here or on my Instagram where I'm more active.

⋆ bloglovin | pinterest | instagram | art shop | flickr ⋆

2 comments:

  1. I just treated myself to a month of Acorn TV too! It must be the thing to do :)
    The quarantine has been pretty crazy, but my everyday life hasn't changed much since I already work from home...but I'll definitely be glad once we can get back to normal life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you work from home. What are you enjoying on Acorn TV? George Gently is my favorite series on there but I recently enjoyed the Dutch show The Schouwendam 12.

      Delete