Saturday, June 12, 2021

June So Far

Here are some Android photos of the Linn Cove Viaduct. We've been in the area several times but this was the first time we were able to find parking for this view. I left my Nikon behind because I wasn't expecting to stop here that day, which was probably a good thing because we got absolutely drenched a few minutes before on a short hike. (The last three photos here were taken with my Nikon).

I've given up longboarding and have taken up casual cycling. Longboarding was so much fun and I was fully planning on keeping it up, but I eventually decided to switch to cycling for several reasons. 1). I'm a life-long clumsy person and I couldn't get the hang of falling properly on the longboard. I'd just slam the pavement instead of rolling. 2). Too hot and humid for me. Mad respect for skateboarders further south of us. 3). Too lonely. I wanted and activity I could do with Steven. 4). I don't have enough time or space for both cycling and longboarding. 

I passed on my longboard to my sister-in-law who was just getting into it, so hopefully she'll have a great time with it.

⋆ bloglovin | pinterest | instagram | art shop | flickr ⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment