- Tall leather boots
- 70s waterproof boots
- Leather lace-up booties
- Berry macrame bag (as seen in this outfit).
- Blue cotton Central American woven bag
- 90s green corduroy backpack bag
- Vintage brown cotton paisley scarf
- 70s-80s blouse with poet sleeves (or pirate sleeves, as I like to call them)!
- Denim sleeveless button-down top
- Casual purple jersey cotton top
- Royal purple turtleneck sweater
- Vintage reversible cotton top with Mandarin collar
- Flared jeans
Simplicity 9156 isn't even in my size, but the blonde girl's bangs hypnotized me, and the tunic dress was just too groovy.
The chief thing I learned in this thrifting challenge is to keep a list. I made a list of all the wardrobe pieces I wanted for this autumn, and every time I went to the charity shops and thrift stores, I systematically went through the racks looking specifically for things on my list. It was a good strategy stretched out over multiple visits. A list kept me focused. This thrifting challenge was fun, too. It made me feel like a hunter. ;-)
Are you shopping second-hand this fall? Any good finds?